PRIVACY AND COOKIES INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION N. 2016/679 OF THE 27 APRIL 2016 AND COOKIES
This report is provided according to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter also “GDPR”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Specifically, OlioSaleGrano srl, as Data Controller, wishes to inform that, for the fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the GDPR, it is required to provide some information regarding the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data, of which it may come into possession following the consultation and use of the website by the user.
A. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller for all personal data collected and processed and used in relation to the management of the website is the Società OlioSaleGrano srl, operator of the “cicciosultanoshop.it” website, with registered office in via Orfanotrofio 39, 97100, Ragusa.
Telephone: 0932 655000
B. DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
1. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
1.1 Personal data
In the optional, explicit and voluntary use of the site, the following will be acquired:
– Personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, tax code, VAT number, credit card number, credit card holder data, CVV security code of the same, IBAN details or details payment via Paypal, as well as the name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail of your guest / s. In the newsletter, also date of birth, state and language in which you want to receive the newsletter;
– Special data: food intolerances or food preferences for religious reasons, if they are voluntarily indicated by the User in the bookings.
All content entered voluntarily by the user will be visible by the Data Controller and its officers.
The personal data of the interested party, collected and registered to access the site, will be treated in a strictly confidential form by the Data Controller and by the people appointed by the same, and may be used solely for statistical purposes in aggregate form or in any case in such a way as to make them anonymous.
1.2. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site and the owner only at the request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
• Personal data processed for the correct execution of the online platform: the personal data collected are processed in order to allow the use of the information request service, newsletter subscriptions, purchases and reservations. Such data may also be processed for the fulfillment of all obligations imposed by law (such as, by way of example and not limited to: tax purposes, anti-money laundering purposes Law 231/07 and subsequent amendments);
• Personal data will be processed to carry out any checks and assessments on the performance of the services and / or products offered, as well as on the risks associated with them (for example, the truthfulness of the data provided);
• The personal data processed for direct marketing purposes are: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number.
In the event that the interested party has expressed his consent when subscribing to the newsletter, or expresses it subsequently and until the revocation of the same, the personal data may be processed by the Data Controller also for direct marketing purposes, or for sending e-mails of an informative, advertising and / or promotional nature, and more generally for sending commercial communications. This processing will be carried out through automated contact methods, and in particular through e-mail and through traditional methods (paper mail and telephone contacts).
The possibility remains for the Data Controller to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the EU Regulation and the Guidelines of the Privacy Guarantor and by virtue of the specific exemption from consent provided by the same Authority, for electronic analysis and processing (for example, the classification of the entire class of users in homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at monitoring periodically the development and economic performance of the activities of OlioSaleGrano srl., for the purpose of improving services and optimization of online services.
The data acquired for the payment by bank transfer will be processed exclusively by the User’s respective credit institutions, while the data acquired to make the payment via PayPal will be processed by PayPal (Europe) s.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24-Boulevard Royal l 2449, Luxembourg. We remind you, in fact, that OlioSaleGrano srl. does not process your data necessary to make the payment but only receives the communication of payment from the PayPal Owner.
C. LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data indicated above is:
• With regard to point 1.1 letter B), Types of data processed, the need to perform the services requested by the User, and compliance with legal obligations relating to billing;
• with regard to point 1.2 letter B), Types of data processed, the need to allow navigation on the site;
• With regard to point 2.a. letter B), Purpose of the processing, compliance with legal obligations and the need to perform the services provided by the Data Controller. Therefore, the provision of data is mandatory and failure to provide it could result in the non-execution or suspension, even the interruption, of the provision of the services offered;
• With the regard to point 2.b. letter B), Purpose of the Processing, the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
• With regard to point 2.c. letter B), Purpose of the processing, the consent expressed by the Customer for the direct marketing purposes indicated above. The Customer’s consent is freely revocable at any time by writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
With the exception of technical cookies strictly necessary for the normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the user who decides to browse and use the website after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services which involve the installation of cookies.
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (thus refraining from closing it by clicking on the “ok” button), clicking on the appropriate DENY / REFUSE button as well as through the appropriate functions available on their browser. We also remind you that most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. This means that you have the option, at any time, to set your browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them, disabling their use by the sites. Furthermore, you can normally set your browser preferences in such a way as to be notified every time a cookie is stored on your computer. Finally, at the end of each browsing session, you can delete the cookies collected from the hard drive of your device. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookie folder of the browser used, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
By selecting the links below you can obtain specific instructions for some of the main browsers.
Page for Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Page for Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Page for Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Page for Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Page for Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
it is also possible to visit the website, in English, www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com for more information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used. To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, you must refer to the device’s user manual.
ATTENTION: If cookies are disabled, the site may not work properly
A. METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated and non-automated tools, for the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data collected may be used on behalf of the Data Controller, by the administrators in charge of carrying out processing services and the correct performance of the site’s activities. The treatments connected to the web services of this website may also take place at the web service provider. It is specified that personal data will be kept and controlled, also in relation to the knowledge acquired on the basis of technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the processing, through the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures, both of a physical nature. that of a logical type, in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss of the data; unauthorized access; treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of the collection. The data will be stored on a physical server located in the Italian territory. The treatment will be carried out by the Data Controller and by those in charge expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
B. DATA CONSERVATION DURATION
The data necessary for the provision of the service will be kept by the Owner for the necessary time to provide the requested services or until the service is exhausted by the Owner.
The Data Controller may keep the user’s personal information even after the provision of the envisaged services if this storage is reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between users, prevent fraud and abuse or apply this privacy information.
In particular, the data provided will also be kept for the following period:
• Data provided via the e-commerce platform: 24 months from the first completed order;
• Data provided via the newsletter: until consent is revoked via the unsubscribe link in the same e-mail, or via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Direct marketing purposes: same duration envisaged for the provision of the services provided by the Data Controller
• Navigation data: will be kept for the technical time necessary to fulfill the functions for which they were collected and in any case for a maximum period of 6 months.
The Data Controller will keep the data subject’s data until the consent is revoked by the latter, with the warning that, in any case, upon its expiry, such data will be automatically deleted or made anonymous permanently and not reversible.
Cookies are used to improve the user’s global navigation. In particular:
• They allow you to efficiently navigate from one page to another on the website.
• They memorize the username and preferences entered.
• They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
• They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
• They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the User while browsing.
• There are various types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the website with a description of the purpose linked to use.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the website. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the website or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user’s preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the website itself or from third-party domains.
Third Party Cookies
These cookies will be installed only if the website owner enables the related functions made available by the platform. In particular:
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), for purposes of chronology, counting visits, navigation statistics. The information and privacy notes related to the operation and consent to the use of Google cookies are available at the following links:
Information on “How Google uses data when using our partners’ sites or applications”: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Information on Google Analytics cookies: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
How to refuse Google Analytics cookies: You need to download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Information and general notes on Google services: http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookies integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the website such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the website or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the website.
The cicciosultano.it website uses the following external services:
maps.google.com (“Google Maps”)
Google Maps is a service that allows you to view maps and driving directions provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). For more information see Google, privacy and terms.
YouTube is a service that allows you to integrate videos into your website provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). For more information see Google, privacy and terms. This cookie is activated only with the express consent of the interested party.
D. RECIPIENTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided will not be disseminated or will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects.
The data may instead be communicated to well-defined subjects only by the Data Controller for the purposes indicated, in particular:
• Data processors and appointees;
• To legal, tax and corporate consultants, for the best management of tax and billing profiles, who will in any case remain independent data controllers, unless they are expressly appointed as external data processors;
The list of people appointed as external data processors is available at the following references:
Owner contact email: email@example.com
E. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right:
• To access, rectify, cancel, limitate and oppose to the processing of data;
• to obtain without hindrance from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
• to revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
In this regard, we inform you that the deadline for replying to the interested party is, for all rights of one month from receipt of the request, which can be extended up to three months in particularly complex cases.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent by e-mail to the address: (pec) or registered letter with return receipt to the address: OlioSaleGrano srl with registered office in via Orfanotrofio 39 – 97100 Ragusa.
F. CLAIM OF THE GUARANTOR AUTHORITY
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Processing Authority.
The complaint is the tool that allows the interested party to contact the Guarantor to complain about a violation of the rules on the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR and to request a verification from the Authority.
The complaint can be submitted by the interested party to the Supervisory Authority of the place where he resides, or in the place where he works or in the one where the alleged violation occurred.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a judicial appeal before the ordinary court if he believes that the rights he enjoys have been violated following a treatment.
G. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
There are no data transfers outside the European Union.
H. DPO (Data Protection Officer)
OlioSaleGrano srl has appointed Giuseppe Cannistrà as a person responsible for the protection of personal data, in accordance with articles 37 ff. of the Privacy Regulation that can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org